Year 4 2020 - 2021
Welcome to the Year 4 Class Page!
Keep up to date on Twitter too, by following @parishschool1
REMEMBER! Keep those maths and spelling skills sharp by going on Times Table Rockstars, Spelling Frame and practising your Word List Spellings.
HOME LEARNING PACKS - YOU SHOULD ALL NOW HAVE RECEIVED YOUR UPDATED HOME LEARNING PACK. IF YOU HAVE NOT - PLEASE CONTACT SCHOOL THROUGH firstname.lastname@example.org.
BBC BITESIZE HOME LEARNING RESOURCES
Recently, the BBC have produced a whole host of resources to support learning at home. These are made with each class in mind and are a fantastic resource.
Link to all Primary resources -
Link to Year 4 resources -
Keeping Safe Online During Home Learning:
Thinkuknow is a fantastic website to remember how to keep safe online. Click on the link to have a look 😊 Also think about what Tag the mouse would have done it your E-Aware lessons, in school. Think of what you have learnt about:
- What private information is.
- How much time you should spend online.
- What to share online.
While using the internet at home, if you have a problem online remember, you can:
- Tell a trusted grown up at home.
- CEOP – the CEOP button in case of emergency.
- Childline - for support, should you need it.
- UK Safer Internet Centre - to report and remove harmful online content.
Further support, solely for parents and carers to keep their children safe online, is provided on Parish Internet Safety page. In addition to this, further guidance can be found at
- E-Aware Videos (E-Aware Parent Videos) – support for use on online platforms.
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
There are a host of online resources/ shows available to support your home learning. Check out some of these below -
Access to Additional Home Learning Resources
TWINKL HAVE MADE THEIR RESOURCES FREE FOR A MONTH. SETTING THIS UP IS REALLY EASY.
GO TO TWINKL.CO.UK/OFFER AND ENTER THE CODE UKTWINKLHELPS - This site contains a wealth of activities and is used by teachers on a day to day basis to help plan lessons.
Looking for a way that you can learn more about history - watch Horrible Histories on BBC iPlayer
The work packs sent home on w.b. 1st June are designed to last this half term. There should be plenty of activities to keep you going if you follow the suggested daily timetable.
However, if you are looking for some additional activites there are plenty of additional resources to be found in the files section of the website.
Remember that you all have an exercise book that you can use if you cannot print the resources at home. Don't forget to use your Study Buddy to help support your learning from your topic Knowledge Organisers.
Files to Download
Year 4: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 4: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 4: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 4: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display