Year 1 2019 - 2020
Keeping Safe Online During Home Learning:
Thinkuknow is a fantastic website to remember how to keep safe online. Click on the link to have a look 😊 Also think about what Tag the mouse would have done it your E-Aware lessons, in school. Think of what you have learnt about:
- What private information is.
- How much time you should spend online.
- What to share online.
While using the internet at home, if you have a problem online remember, you can:
- Tell a trusted grown up at home.
- CEOP – the CEOP button in case of emergency.
- Childline - for support, should you need it.
- UK Safer Internet Centre - to report and remove harmful online content.
Further support, solely for parents and carers to keep their children safe online, is provided on Parish Internet Safety page. In addition to this, further guidance can be found at
- E-Aware Videos (E-Aware Parent Videos) – support for use on online platforms.
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Files to Download
Year 1: News items
Year 1: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 1: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display